Dear readers,
Good night..
It's been two years and two months since I first arrived in Egypt. Well, it's not I'm that busy, it's just because.. So, what I would like to talk about tonight was random things.
You might be curious, supposedly this blog write on story about dentist or whatever medical things but it's seems not. I'm not interested in telling others about my course before this, but now I changed my mind and it might be prolonged. Why? Because sadly, I unfortunately not passed my second year as a dentistry student. My bad. So, the matter was, I've plenty of time to sit and typing whatever I want. Huh?
To be clear, I'm not willing to waste this whole year by doing nothing, I attend some lecture for third year, because it'll be preparation for the future. *okay whatever*
Second,
Still about my dentistry course. I'm actually fail only one paper but my faculty rules doesn't allowed us to carry paper. With this 'pleasure' I woke up on 9 to 10 o'clock and make a wise decision to attend some lectures. Hurrah~
Today were two classes, Orthodontics and Pharmacology. Funny scenes happen when our doctors speak in her country's language unaware. A bunch of student started to laugh. What I'm telling is, it is common to a foreign student like us to happen had a difficulties like this. I can say it were thousand times already. But its fun. Rolf~
Hurm, third,
I miss my parent very much. This is what you'll go through as a overseas student. I'm not the typical type that crying all the time miss them and calling home 24/7/30 and only get well after heard their voices. It's just this year become too melancholy for me. It was as hard as rock.
Last for tonight,
May Allah ease whatever I've done, did, do.. One become strong and courageous when there's no place except Allah. Ironic. Trust Allah more and more doc. =)
notakaki : OhMyEnglish. Pardon me~ hewhewhew
No comments:
Post a Comment